Historic Park Gazebo
Rentals are in four-hour increments.
Out of County Resident: $800
Frisco/Summit County Resident: $600
9:00am – 5:00pm
- Gazebo (18″ x 18″ – Accommodates 100 people).
- Electric hook-ups – 110 volts (available upon request).
- Picnic tables
- Drinking fountain
- Restroom facilities available in the schoolhouse museum during regular museum hours (10:00am to 5:00pm Tuesday through Sunday) . Additional public restrooms are located at 3rd and Main at the Visitor’s Information Center.
Additional Facility Policies
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Do not utilize, handle or move any historical items, exhibits, outdoor sculptures or park fixtures.
- Consult Museum Coordinator for decorating details.
- All approved decorations must be removed after the event, on the same day.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than fermented malt beverages in parks and other public places.
- Groups with more than 50 people are required to provide a portolet at your own expense and show proof of rental.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please pick up after your dog by utilizing Mutt Mitt dispensers.
Send Completed Applications to: Museum@townoffrisco.com