COVID-19 Rental Updates
- Only one person from each party will be allowed into the Marina office at a time, and they must wear a face covering per Summit Public Health Orders.
- Everyone must maintain at least six feet of distance from folks not in their party inside and outside. If you are not able to maintain six feet of distance outside, then you must wear a face covering.
- Physical distancing guidelines must be followed on the beach and playground as well; folks should stay at least six feet from folks not in their party. If it is too crowded to do that, then guests are urged to move on to another activity and return when they can protect their health through safe physical distancing
- Guests and employees are asked to stay home if they are sick. All guests will be asked if they are experiencing any symptoms, and hand sanitizer will be made available to all guests.
- All power boat group size maximums, which are currently 10 people maximum, will follow group size regulations in accordance with County and State Public Health Orders.
- Power boats and all paddle sport equipment will be thoroughly wiped down between each rental by Marina staff with disinfecting cleaner.
- All used personal flotation devises (PFDs) will be disinfected between each rental.
- There will be staggered rental start times between each group to allow minimal group interactions in the Marina office and on the docks.
How to rent a fishing pole and/or a fishing boat?
- The first day that rentals will be available for the summer 2021 season is projected to be Friday, May 28, 2021- weather dependent.
- Online rental reservations are available now.
- Reservations may also be made by calling 970-668-4334.
Fishing Poles – Casting Style Closed Barrel
- 2 Hours- $15
- 3 Hours- $17
- All Day- $20 during the day (overnight would be 2 days)
Rental includes a bobber, 2 hooks, and 2 sinkers. Bait and licenses are available at the Marina Office. Colorado Law requires a fishing license for anyone over the age of 15.Fishing licenses and bait can be purchased at the Marina Office and Store. Fishing licenses are required for anyone fishing or casting the rod over the age of 15. Fishing licenses are sold in the Frisco Bay Marina Office. Please leave extra time before your reservation if you are in need of purchasing a fishing license.
MONDAY-THURSDAY RENTAL RATES
- 2 Hours – $75
- 3 Hours – $110
- Each additional hour – $35
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY RENTAL RATES
- 2 Hours – $82.50
- 3 Hours – $121
- Each additional hour – $38.50
Fishing boats accommodate 5 people maximum with room for gear. This boat has a 30 hp. Evinrude ETEC with tiller steering and will troll easily getting everyone out to their favorite fishing spots quickly. Fuel included/additional hour rates available.
- Rental reservations are currently required in an effort to support physical distancing efforts and may be made ONLINE in advance or by calling 970-668-4334.
- If you would like to rent a boat for more than 2 hours, then please call the Marina at 970-668-4334 to book a reservation that is over two hours in length.
Prices subject to change.