Frisco’s Town Clean Up Day
Join the Town of Frisco as we clean the streets, sidewalks, parks, neighborhoods, open spaces, business areas, and trails around Frisco in anticipation of summer – and get a free lunch at a post clean up gathering as a “thank you” for your efforts. Community members, especially area kiddos, will have the opportunity to check out the Town of Frisco’s heavy equipment at the Tons of Trucks event, located on Main Street in front of the Historic Park. Additionally, there will be a Town of Frisco Construction Projects Open House, located at the 1st and Main Building, highlighting many of the upcoming improvements for 2023.
- 9:00am- Check in on Main Street in front of the Frisco Historic Park
- 9:00am-11:30am- Clean up the Town
- 11:30am- Volunteer appreciation lunch starts
- 11:30am-1:00pm- Tons of Trucks where kiddos can check out dump trucks, a fire truck, a police car and more
- 11:30am-1:00pm- Frisco Construction Projects Open House at the 1st and Main Building adjacent to the Historic Park- Check out all of the upcoming improvements and projects for 2023.
Meet on Main Street between 1st Avenue and 2nd Avenue outside of the Frisco Historic Park & Museum at 120 East Main Street Frisco, CO 80443. Clean up check-in begins at 9:00am, and that is where participants can pick up canvas gloves, safety vests, orange trash bags, and receive area assignments (or just go to their favorite clean up spot). Participants will also receive two beverage tickets (beer for those 21 and over only) and a door prize ticket.
- Please bring your own mug for morning coffee, donated by Mountain Dweller Coffee, and your own cup for lunch beverages.
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty and comfortable walking shoes.
- Pick out a spot you see or walk every day and plan to do clean up there or be assigned to a location.
- Invite family and friends to join – it makes the morning more fun.
Saturday, May 20, 2023
Main Street from 1st Ave – 2nd Ave
& in the Frisco Historic Park Gazebo
120 East Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443
Volunteer Appreciation Lunch
After clean up, a free lunch will be served starting at 11:30am at the Frisco Historic Park as a “thank you” to volunteers.
Most Unique Contest
Think you picked up the “most unique” item in Frisco on Clean Up Day in 2023? Hang on to it and submit it as an entry at the Historic Park Gazebo to see if you win a special prize! Prizes will be awarded for top five “most unique” items.
Tons of Trucks
11:30am- 1:00pm- Town of Frisco Public Works department will have some of their heavy equipment, including front end loaders and dump trucks, for you and your kiddos to explore on Main Street in front of the Frisco Historic Park & Museum.
Town of Frisco Construction Projects Open House
11:30am to 1:00pm- Interested in learning about the Town of Frisco’s upcoming 2023 construction projects? Town of Frisco staff will be hosting an open house at the 1st and Main Building, highlighting many of the construction projects to be started and/or completed in 2023.