Candle-lit Skiing + Bonfires + Snacks + Drinks + Dessert
Bring your friends and your skis (or snowshoes) to experience the magic of exploring the Frisco peninsula on candle-lit trails. Along the trails discover bonfires to warm up and enjoy snacks and drinks with friends. All proceeds benefit Summit Nordic Ski Club scholarships, programs, and athletes.
Tickets include food and drinks along the candle lit course. The course is approximately 2.5k and will include four bonfire stops. Each stop will have a beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic, your choice) and a snack. We will not be able to accommodate various dietary restrictions, but plan to offer a variety of foods (so hopefully there is something for everyone).
The event will be entirely outside this year in an effort to be COVID friendly. There will not be soup in the Day Lodge like past years. Instead there will a new, additional bonfire station serving sweet treats.
Good to Know
- No need for headlamps! It’s best to enjoy the trails without extra light.
- Light snacks and drinks will be served fireside. Tickets include four drinks on trail and all food.
Saturday, February 26, 2022
5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Frisco Nordic Center
616 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
General Admission: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Check-in for general admission will be from 5:30pm – 7pm at the Day Lodge.
- Candle lit trails and bonfires close at 9:30pm
Ski and Snowshoe Rentals
Ski or snowshoe rentals will be available from the Frisco Nordic Center, between 5:30pm and 7:00pm.
- General Admission (ages 13 and up) – $65
- Child (ages 6-12) – $20
- Young children (5 and under) – Free and do not need a ticket
*Advance ticket sales only; no tickets will be sold on they day of the event.
Please check back here for ticket information for 2023!