Candle-lit Skiing + Bonfires + Snacks + Drinks + Dessert
Bring your friends and your skis (or snowshoes) to experience the magic of exploring the Frisco peninsula on candle-lit trails. Along the trails discover bonfires to warm up and enjoy snacks and drinks with friends. All proceeds benefit Team Summit Nordic Program.
Tickets include food and drinks along the candle lit course. The course is approximately 2.5k and will include four bonfire stops. Each stop will have a beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic, your choice) and a snack. Eat, Ski, and Be Merry will not be able to accommodate various dietary restrictions, but plan to offer a variety of foods (so hopefully there is something for everyone).
Once again this year, there will not be soup in the Day Lodge. Instead there will be a new, additional bonfire station serving sweet treats.
Good to Know
- No need for headlamps! It’s best to enjoy the trails without extra light.
- Pets, including dogs, are prohibited from this event at the Frisco Nordic Center.
- Light snacks and drinks will be served fireside. Tickets include four drinks on trail and all food.
Saturday, January 28, 2023
Frisco Nordic Center
616 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
New this year!
There will be the same amount of tickets sold but tickets will be for a specific time in order to stagger “entry” to make the experience better and even more magical on the trails. Think less lines/waiting and more fun!
- Ticket times will be 5:30pm, 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm, and 8:00pm.
- Candle lit trails and bonfires will be open through 9:30pm.
- General Admission (ages 13 and up) – $65
- Child (ages 6-12) – $45
- Young children (5 and under) – Free and do not need a ticket
Tickets + Rentals
- General Admission with Rentals (ages 13 and up) – $80
- Child with Rentals (ages 6-12) – $60
*Advance ticket sales only; no tickets will be sold on they day of the event.