Frisco History Day, formerly called Frisco Founder’s Day, returns on July 8, 2023, to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Frisco Historic Park & Museum! Join us for a full day of family-friendly activities, music, and more!
- 9:00am- Free Yoga in the Park with Thrive Yoga
- 10:00am- Altitude Performing Arts Dance Showcase
- 10:45am- Free Creative Movement Class with Altitude Performing Arts
- 11:45am- Summit County Library Cowboy Poetry
- 12:30pm- Free Line Dancing Class with Summit Country Dance Chicks
- 4:30pm- Shaky Hand String Band
- Gold Panning
- Face Painting from Fanciful Faces
- Artifact Tent
- Craft Tent
- Burro Rides from Laughing Valley Ranch- brought to you by Credit Union of the Rockies!
- Flower Crowns from Lady Sunshine
- Historic Park Bingo
- Old Timey Photos from Old West Photo Booth
- Take Home Crafts from Sunny Side Up Studio
- Lasso Demonstrations
Community Organizations Tents:
- Summit County Library
- Summit County Animal Shelter
- US Forest Service
- Summit Advocates Snack Tent- seltzers, snacks, and ice cream. All profits go to Summit Advocates!
- Main Street also has great restaurants, coffee shops, and even a few ice cream stores just a quick walk from the Historic Park and Museum.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Saturday, July 08, 2023
Historic Park & Museum
120 East Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443