On Saturday, July 23, 2022, the Frisco Bay Marina will host the 13th annual New Belgium Timberline Cruiser Regatta. This fun race is open to anyone with a sailboat who wants to compete for the most fun. Costumes and creativity will be rewarded. All Cruiser Regatta participants will receive a t-shirt, racers’ buffet dinner, and New Belgium beer at the after party.
- Cost of registration is $45 per boat with up to 4 crew members
- Any extra crew members are $10 per crew member
- Registration is day-of only on Saturday, July 23 from 9:00am-11:00am at the Frisco Bay Marina
Saturday, July 23, 2022
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
Schedule on Saturday, July 23
- 9:00am-11:00am – Registration at the Frisco Bay Marina
- 11:00am-11:30am – Captains’ meeting: The course map will be supplied, and anyone not on a crew is invited to come to the captains’ meeting to be “adopted” onto any registered crews if space is available
- 12:00pm – Event start at the Frisco Bay Marina
- 3:00pm-5:00pm – Rum Line provided by the Island Grill
- 4:00pm-6:00 pm – Live Music, awards, and auction
Awards & Auction
- Awards will be presented for best overall, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and best costumed crew/boat.
- A New Belgium cruiser bike and an $800 Frisco Bay Marina credit, along with many other great items, will be available for live auction to benefit the Dillon Yacht Club’s Junior Sailing Program.