Educating Summit County on Preventable Injuries
Come learn about safety from the professionals! Join us for the Summit Safety Expo at the Frisco Bay Marina Lawn. Come by each booth to see what our public safety experts have to say about being smart and staying safe this summer.
- Centura Health Trauma Program Specialist: Distracted driving
- Sheriff’s Resource Officer: Gun safety and gun locks
- Water Ranger: Water safety on Dillon Reservoir
- Search and Rescue: Hiking safety and the purpose of search and rescue
- Summit Fire: Know your exits
- Red, White and Blue Fire: Bike safety
- Children who would like to participate in the bike rodeo must bring a bike and helmet.
- Public Health: Community resources
- Animal Control: Safe practices around domestic animals
Thursday, July 27, 2023
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
Things to Know
- This event is for children and adults
- Paid parking is available at the Frisco Bay Marina from 10:00am to 5:00epm for $0.75 per half hour; the first 30 minutes of parking are free.
- Summit Fire & EMS
- Red, White & Blue Fire
- Summit County Sheriff’s Office
- Summit County Rescue Group
- Summit County Public Health
- Summit County Animal Control
- Colorado Parks & Wildlife
- Frisco Bay Marina
For questions regarding this year’s summer Summit Safety Expo, please contact Centura Trauma Program Specialist, Elizabeth Deguia, at email@example.com or call 970-485-4133.