The legacy continues with Copper’s Sunsation, the finest spring festival in all of the Colorado high country. This year’s annual closing weekend celebration will feature 10 Barrel’s Hella Hectic skim pond challenge, Nokian Tyre’s Green Tire Giveaway, stein hoisting contests, swag giveaways, and free live concerts from popular bands, Letters to Cleo and American Authors.
To qualify for the 10 Barrel Hella Hectic challenge, competitors must race through a cross-style course into a pond skim at the base of the mountain. Skiers and riders 18 and older are invited to participate in this free event. Participants must compete in Friday’s qualifiers to make it to Saturday’s finals.
Win swag throughout the weekend by participating in stein hoisting contests and the one to hold up a pint of beer for the longest wins. Then, don’t miss the Nokian Green Tire Giveaway, where you can hunt for the hidden green tire on the mountain by following along with the virtual clues posted to Copper Mountain’s Instagram account to win a set of brand-new Nokian Tyres.
Friday, April 22, 2022 –
Sunday, April 24, 2022
209 Ten Mile Circle
Copper Mountain, CO 80443
Friday, April 22
- Qualifiers for the 10 Barrel Hella Hectic in Center Village
- 3:00pm – Free live music by A-Mac & The Height in Eagle’s Landing in Center Village
- 5:00pm – Free live music by American Authors in Eagle’s Landing in Center Village
Saturday, April 23
- Finals for the 10 Barrel Hella Hectic
- 3:00pm – Free live music by Detention in Eagle’s Landing in Center Village
- 5:00pm – Free live music by Letters to Cleo in Eagle’s Landing in Center Village
Sunday, April 24
- Closing Day!
- Nokian Tyre’s Green Tire Giveaway – Be the first to find the green tire on the mountain and win a brand-new set of Nokian Tyres!