This year Frisco History Day celebrates the 40th anniversary of the Frisco Historic Park & Museum. On Saturday, July 8, 2023, from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, travel back in time to experience Frisco’s past with a full day of free historic family activities, located at the Frisco Historic Park & Museum. Enjoy burro rides, face painting, take-home crafts from Sunny Side Studio, flower crowns from Lady Sunshine, touchable artifacts, live music, and more.
Frisco History Day Event Schedule and Activities
Celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Frisco Historic Park & Museum with a day full of free events and activities the entire family will enjoy. Attendees will also have the opportunity to talk with community organizations like Summit County Library, Summit County Animal Shelter, and the US Forest Service.
- 9:00 am – Free Yoga in the Park with Thrive Yoga
- 10:00 am – Altitude Performing Arts Dance Showcase
- 10:45 am – Free Creative Movement Class with Altitude Performing Arts
- 11:45 am – Summit County Library Cowboy Poetry
- 12:30 pm – Free Line Dancing Class with Summit County Dance Chicks
- 4:30 pm – Live Music from Shaky Hand String Band
- Gold Panning
- Face Painting from Fanciful Faces
- Touchable Artifact Tent
- Craft Tent
- Burro Rides from Laughing Valley Ranch- brought to you by Credit Union of the Rockies
- Flower Crowns from Lady Sunshine
- Historic Park Bingo
- Old Timey Photos from Old West Photo Booth
- Take Home Crafts from Sunny Side Up Studio
Seltzers, snacks, and ice cream will be available to purchase with all profits benefiting Summit Advocates, a local non-profit advocating for victims of assault. There are also many restaurants, coffee shops, and ice cream parlors located on Main Street, just a quick walk from the Frisco Historic Park & Museum.
Frisco Historic Park and Museum Information
The Frisco Historic Park & Museum provides the opportunity to experience history in an up-close and personal way right on Frisco’s Main Street. The Museum’s collection of original historic buildings, including the Schoolhouse Museum, contains artifacts, exhibits, and photographs that tell the lively stories of Frisco’s past and reflect the Summit County philosophy of embracing history while also connecting it to our lives today.
The Historic Park is open from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Tuesday – Sunday and is closed on Mondays. More information regarding the Museum may be found at FriscoHistoricPark.com.