Frisco is located in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains just 95 miles from Denver International Airport. It is a walkable and bikeable town with great free public transportation, making it very doable to leave your car at home or parked during your visit.
- Take I-70 West to Frisco (Exit #203).
- To get to Main Street head south on Highway 9 (toward Breckenridge) for .5 mile to Frisco Main Street and turn right (west).
Frisco is a hub for public transportation in Summit County. The Frisco Transit Center is located between Safeway and Whole Foods in Frisco at 1010 Meadow Drive. The Summit Stage, Bustang and Greyhound bus stop here, as well as many airport shuttles and local transportation services. Hertz rental car services are also available at this location.
At just under 2 square miles with miles of trails and recreation paths, Frisco is also ideal for pedestrians and bikers.
Summit Stage- Free Public Transportation in Summit County
- The Frisco Transit Center is a main hub for the Summit Stage, which is a free bus service providing transportation throughout Summit County.
- Bus service is available to most ski areas, shopping centers, medical centers, and some residential areas in Summit County. The Summit Stage runs to Boreas Pass, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Dillon, Dillon Valley, Frisco, Keystone, Silverthorne, Summit Cove, Warrior’s Mark, and Wildernest.
- View Summit Stage routes and the real-time bus locator with the Summit Stage SmartBus system.
The Bustang West Line runs from Downtown Denver to Glenwood Spring with daily pick-up and drop-off at the Frisco Transfer Center between Safeway and Whole Foods. For more information visit the Bustang website or call 1-800-900-3011
The Greyhound bus service picks up and drops off at the Frisco Transfer Center between Safeway and Whole Foods. Check out Greyhound’s website or call Greyhound Customer Service at 800-231-2222 for ticket information and destinations.
Additional transportation options and services (in alphabetical order)
Service from Summit and Eagle Counties- 970-453-8294.
- Black Mountain Limo
Private car service locally, to the airport and from resort to resort.
- CME (Colorado Mountain Express)
CME provides transportation to the Denver International Airport as well as mountain resort communities and downtown Denver- 855-438-7967.
- FreshTracks Transportation
FreshTracks provides transportation throughout Summit County and also drop you off and pick up in Eagle County. Call them at 970-453-4052 for pick up information. FreshTracks is a great option for transportation to the and from the Frisco Adventure Park tubing hill and beginner ski/ride hill.
- Hertz Local Edition
Contact them at 970-668-1031 or visit the Hertz website for rental vehicle information.
- Jake’s Mountain Shuttle
Contact them at 970-401-0988 for pricing and service offerings. Jake’s is also great option in for a shuttle to and from the Frisco Adventure Park tubing hill and beginner ski/ride hill.
Download the free app on your phone. Available for Android and Apple devises.
- Peak One Express
Primarily offers airport shuttle service- 855-GO-PEAK1.
- Powderhound Transportation
Primarily offers airport shuttle service- 888-248-7772.
- Stagecoach Limousine
Summit County limousine service for special events, or just traveling in style- 970-390-3599.
- Summit Express Transportation
Summit Express offers transportation services to and from Denver International Airport, as well as charter shuttle service to selected areas such as Vail, Aspen, Beaver Creek and Steamboat- 855-MTN-VANS.
Get the Free App on www.uber.com/app or from the app store on your phone. Available for Android and Apple devises.
Please contact each individual transportation company for their current prices and service offerings.