The Historic Park Fridays Program is over for 2021. Please check back next August for 2022 enrollment.
Sign up for our second annual Historic Park Fridays with hands-on learning and fun activities for all ages. Each Friday’s lesson will focus on a major theme in Frisco’s history from the Ute Peoples to the modern ski industry. Kids will interact with our artifacts every week and play historic games like “Claim Jumping”, “Button-Button”, and “Guess the Fur.” Led by trained museum staff, we can answer all of your kid’s questions about the history of Frisco and provide them with new stories to share.
All participants must bring the following to camp:
- Water bottle
2021 Historic Park Fridays Dates
The Historic Park Fridays program meets from 4:15pm – 5:30pm.
- Session I: Fridays, September 2 – September 24
Transportation will be provided from Frisco Elementary; Town of Frisco staff will drive a 15-passenger van to drive the kids to the Frisco Historic Park & Museum.
$60 per session
How to Register
- Registration for the Historic Park Fridays program is available online only.
- Registration will open at 8:00am on Wednesday, August 11, 2021 for those that live or work in Frisco or Copper (must show proof of residence annually). If you provided proof of residency or employment in Frisco or Copper for summer registration, you are already eligible for early registration. It is not too late to qualify for early registration, please e-mail proof of residency or employment to FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com no later than 12:00pm on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
- Registration will open for non-residents at 12:00pm on Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
- We strongly encourage you to visit the registration website (prior to registration opening) to ensure you remember your password or to create a new account. If you need help creating a new account, please view our “How to Create a New Account” instructions. If you need help with the registration process, please view our “How to Register” instructions.
Cancellations two weeks or more prior to the first day of the session will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than two weeks prior to the first day of the session will forfeit fees. Please email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation. View our full cancellation policy.
ePACT Network & Requirements
Again this year, we will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How It Works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy. Learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact email@example.com.