Trails of Wonder
Trails of Wonder, the after school hiking and outdoor education program, is open to youth ages 5-12. Our instructors will teach participants Leave No Trace principles, trail advocacy, and other outdoor skills. We will learn about local flora and fauna while discovering our backyard trails.
All participants must bring the following to the program:
- Water bottle
- Tennis shoes
2021 After School Hiking Dates
The after school hiking program is offered in the fall. Please check back for updates on 2021 dates.
$90 per session
How to Register
Registration for the after school hiking program is available online only. Please check back for 2021 registration information.
We strongly encourage you to visit the registration website (prior to registration opening) to ensure you remember your password or to create a new account. If you need help creating a new account, please view our “How to Create a New Account” instructions. If you need help with the registration process, please view our “How to Register” instructions.
Cancellations two weeks or more prior to the first day of the session will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than two weeks prior to the first day of the session will forfeit fees. Please email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation. View our full cancellation policy.
EPACT NETWORK & REQUIREMENTS
Again this year, we will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices and to reduce our carbon footprint! If your child attends Fun Club or Sports Camps with us in the summer, you should have already filled out the required paperwork. If not:
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy. Learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact email@example.com