- Frisco Fun Club
- Skate Camps
- Bike Camp
- Adventure Camp
- H2O Camp
- Girls on the Run Camp
- Play-Well Lego® Camp
H2O Camp is a water sports camp open to youth ages 9-14 for adventurous kids who want to explore Dillon Reservoir and learn kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, and fishing skills. We will finish up our adventures with a whitewater rafting trip with Kodi Rafting. The Frisco Bay Marina will provide the necessary gear and expertise. Participants must bring: bathing suits, towels, sack lunch, water bottle, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, warm dry clothes, and water shoes. A tentative schedule for the week will be posted soon.
June 17-21, 2019
August 5-9, 2019
August 12-16, 2019
We strongly encourage visiting the website prior to registration opening to log in to your account, or make a new account.
Camp meets Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily. Please note that you may put your child on a wait list if the session you are looking at is full; there is no fee for being put on a wait list.
Simply walk through the registration process and it will prompt a wait list option. We will call you when/if a spot opens up for your child.
Frisco Bay Marina (902 E Main St); Program will meet under the big white tent.
Cancellation 14 or more days prior to the start date of the camp will receive a full refund. Cancellation less than 14 days prior to the start date of the camp will not receive a refund. Please contact Linsey Joyce at LinseyJ@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation.
Online H20 Camp Registration opens April 3, 2019 at 8:00am, online only for Frisco or Copper residents or individuals who work in Frisco or Copper. Proof of residency or employment will be required (paystubs, utility bills, or ID with physical address). Documentation must be presented in-person to Town staff at the Frisco Adventure Park, Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm during the month of March (621 Recreation Way, Frisco). The Adventure Park Day Lodge will also be open for residency or work status verification on Saturday, March 30 and Sunday, March 31, 2019.
Registration for non-residents will be available starting on April 3, 2019 at 12:00pm, online only.
Please note that we strongly encourage you to visit the registration website by clicking here. You can learn how to create your new account by clicking here. For a “How-to” registration help click here.
**New this year, we will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices, and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
To learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security, https://www.epactnetwork.com/corp/about-us/questions-about-epact/