- Frisco Fun Club
- Trails of Wonder
- After School Biking
- After School Biking Copy
- Little Vikings Nordic Program
- Frisco Historic Fridays
- After School Art
After School Hiking at the Frisco Adventure Park!
We are offering an after school hiking and outdoor education program! The program is open to youth ages 5-12; our instructors will teach participants Leave No Trace principles, trail advocacy, and other outdoor skills. We will learn about local flora and fauna while discovering our backyard trails.
All participants must bring the following to the program: water bottle, snack, sunscreen, backpack, and tennis shoes.
There will not be transportation from Frisco Elementary.
Tuesdays, October 20-November 24, 2020 from 4:15 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
You will be prompted to register, or be added to a wait list.
Frisco Adventure Park (621 Recreation Way). Program will meet at the Frisco Day Lodge.
Cancellation 2 weeks or more prior to the first day of the session will receive a full refund. Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the first day of the session will forfeit fees. Please contact Sara Skinner at SaraS@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation. View full cancellation policy here.
Online Trails of Wonder Registration opens Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 8:00am for those that live or work in Frisco or Copper (must show proof of residence annually).
Please note we strongly encourage you to visit the website to ensure you remember your password, or to create a new account by clicking here. You can learn how to create your new account by clicking here. For a “How-to” registration help click on here.
**New this year, we have been utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices, and to reduce our carbon footprint! If your child attended Fun Club or Sports Camps with us this summer, you should have already filled out the required paperwork. If not:
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
To learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & amp; Security, https://www.epactnetwork.com/corp/about-us/questions-about-epact/
Have questions or feedback? Please contact email@example.com