Park and Facility Rentals
Request a Reservation
As a first step, guests are asked to fill out a reservation application. Please note this is only an application to hold an event at a Town of Frisco park or facility.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for a staff member to contact you about your rental request.
- You will be notified if your application for park rental is approved or not and if additional information is required.
- Once an application for park rental is approved, a contract will be forwarded to you.
- When the Recreation Department has received a signed contract and the required security deposit, your reservation will be confirmed.
Please return the completed application via email or in person to:
- Email: Recreation@townoffrisco.com and KelsyM@townoffrisco.com
- In Person: Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge at 621 Recreation Way, Frisco
Most Town owned parks and facilities are not available for rental on holidays (e.g. Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day).
Park Rules and Regulations
- Park Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Each park has strict limits on capacity. Please visit your desired park’s information page for details.
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs or signs are allowed to be placed in the ground. Please use weights to secure tents or signs.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than 3.2% beer in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited park activities: use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced and please pick up after your dog.