Please note this is only an application to hold an event at a Town of Frisco park or facility. You will be notified if your application is accepted, we require further information or if the application has been rejected. Once accepted, you will be forwarded a contract. When the Recreation Department has received a signed contract and the appropriate security deposit, your reservation will be confirmed. Please allow 5-7 business days for a staff member to contact you about your rental request
Please return the completed application to one of the following:
Email: Recreation@townoffrisco.com and KelsyM@townoffrisco.com
In Person: Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge at 621 Recreation Way, Frisco
Most Town owned parks and facilities are not available for rental on holidays (e.g. Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day).
Below are some important park rules and regulations to note if you are interested in using a Town park or facility:
- Park Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Each park has strict limits on capacity. Please visit your desired parks information page for details.
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs, or signs allowed in the ground. Please use weights.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than 3.2% beer in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please utilize Mutt Mitt dispensers.