Frisco Nordic Center Trail Conditions
The Nordic Center is open with approximately 20 km of early season skate skiing and tracked classic skiing. Open trails include the campground trails, Frisco Bay, RJ’s, and Crown Point.
Our 2 km Chickadee and 5 km Snowshoe Hare snowshoe trails are also open.
Please be prepared for variable early season conditions with thin cover in areas.
No indoor seating or warming is available this season. All guests should be prepared for outdoor winter conditions as trail pass sales, lesson/tour bookings, and rentals are outside.
The Frisco Nordic Center is groomed daily during the winter season. For the most recent information on grooming and trail conditions call the Nordic Center at 970-668-2570.
We encourage all trail and open space users to follow these recommendations:
- Refrain from using parks or trails if you are exhibiting COVID19 symptoms.
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to and during use of parks or trails.
- Prepare for limited access to public restrooms or water fountains.
- While on trails, warn other users of their presence and as they pass, and step aside to let others pass.
- Follow CDC guidance on the recommended size of social gatherings including outdoor picnicking, pick-up sports and other group hangouts, and maintain proper physical distance at all times.
- Observe CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times. If this is not possible, users should find an alternate location or depart that space.