- General Info
- Frisco Kayak Park
- Disc Golf Course
- Historic Park & Museum
- Marina Park
- Meadow Creek Park
- Multi-Purpose & Ball Field
- Pioneer Park Tennis
- Walter Byron Park
- Reserve a Park or Facility
Pioneer Park has 2 tennis courts and is available on a first come, first served basis. There is no charge for using the tennis courts. One picnic table and grill are located adjacent to the tennis courts in a natural forested setting. A port-o-potty and limited parking are available.
Pioneer Park is located just blocks off of Main Street at 5th Avenue and Galena Street.
- Park Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm (Park will close for the season on Monday, October 26, 2015)
- The park and tennis courts are not lit and are located very close to residential properties so please respect the privacy and noise sensitivity of your neighbors.
- Park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs, or signs allowed in the ground. Please use tent weights.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than 3.2% beer in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please pick up after your dog by utilizing Mutt Mitt dispensers.