For the fifth year, the Town of Frisco is hosting a series of four, kids trail running races over the summer. The entire family is welcome to come out for a night of family fun at the Frisco Adventure Park. Once the kids cross the finish line, they can grab a slice of pizza at the Frisco Day Lodge to celebrate their accomplishment.
Tuesdays, June 18, July 2, July 16 and July 30, 2019
All races will start at 5:45pm at the Frisco Day Lodge, 616 Recreation Way, Frisco, CO
Mini Goats – .5 – 1.0 mile course
Junior Goats – 1.5 – 2.0 miles course
Senior Goats – 5k (3.1 miles) course
- Parents are welcome to accompany kids during all race distances
- All kids must register to race; parents race for free but must fill out a waiver at registration
- The above age divisions are only suggestions; if you have a child who would like to run a longer or shorter distance that listed for their age category above, that is okay! They can choose the distance they would like to run.
Registration will open at 8:00am on January 10, 2019
Race Entry Fees
Registration Fee – $15 per race or $45 for the entire series
Pre-registration closes at 2:00pm on the day of the race.
Day-of registration – $20 per race; day-of registration will take place from 4:30pm – 5:30pm at the Frisco Day Lodge on the day of the race.
Parents race for free but must fill out a waiver prior to running with their child.
*Entry fee includes a finisher medal, finisher gift and slice of pizza.
All children who are registered for the entire series will receive a Mountain Goat Kids gift!
All children will receive a finisher medal and finish gift as they cross the finish line.
This is a fun-run and the race will NOT be timed.
This is a fun-run and no awards will be given.
We invite families to hang out at the Frisco Day Lodge after the races.
- All children who are registered for the race will receive a free slice of pizza; please have your child show their race bib to get their pizza.
- Pizza, pop, juice and beer will be available for purchase for adults or any other family members to purchase after the race.
Parents, if you would like to volunteer to be a course marshal or course sweep, please contact Linsey at LinseyJ@townoffrisco.com. You must contact her by the Monday prior to Tuesday race that you can help with. If you are able to volunteer your child will race for free.
For more information on the Frisco Mountain Goat Kids Trail Running Series contact Linsey Joyce, Recreation Programs Manager or call the Frisco Day Lodge at 970-668-2558.
Sister Race Series in Denver
The Frisco Mountain Goat Trail Running Series has a ‘sister’ series in the Denver area. Their races take place at Lookout Mountain Nature Preserve, White Ranch Park and Alderfer/Three Sisters Park throughout the summer! Additional information on the Denver Mountain Goat Trail Running Series.
Thank you to our sponsors!