Vending at Frisco Signature Events
Vending spaces for the 24th Annual Colorado Barbecue Challenge and Frisco’s Fabulous 4th of July will be available on January 2nd, 2017 at 9am.
Frisco’s summer calendar is packed with great opportunities for you to sell your goods or just create awareness for your cause. Our popular Signature Events are back with even more amenities to attract visitors and generate more business for you, including the 24th Annual Colorado Barbecue Challenge (June 15-17) and Frisco’s Fabulous 4th of July.
Please be aware of the following
- Registration for Frisco Summer Events opens January 2, 2017 at 9:00am.
- Vendor applications for all events are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis so don’t delay!
- The Town of Frisco only accepts vendors selling food.
- The Town of Frisco reserves the right to limit food categories for each event.
- Frisco businesses and non-profits will be given first priority over vendors from other areas in the county or outside the county.
- Confirmations will be sent out by the end of April.
- The Town of Frisco will notify each vendor via email 10 days prior to each event with information regarding placement of vendor booths and specific setup, selling and break-down times.
If you are interested in vending for Frisco’s events, please contact NoraG@townoffrisco.com