Frisco Adventure Park Tubing Hill
Tubing reservations are required on all weekends and holidays and are strongly recommended on all other dates.
When making a reservation please plan for weekend ski traffic. To check current traffic speeds, conditions and cameras please visit Cotrip.org.
You may also reserve tubing by calling 970-668-2558.
The tubing hill will be closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays through January and February for snow making and maintenance. We will resume our normal 7 day/week schedule March 11, 2018.
Frisco Adventure Park’s premiere attractions during the winter are the multi-lane tubing hill and beginner ski & ride hill which are both serviced by an easy to use surface lift.
The Adventure Park also includes the longtime favorite, Frisco Nordic Center. The Center offers 27k of ski trails, 20k of snowshoe trails, rentals, skate or classic lessons and ski tuning 7 days a week from their cozy cabin at 616 Recreation Way in Frisco, Colorado.
You can round out your high country experience with a scenic or dinner sleigh ride from Two Below Zero Sleigh Rides. Or, take a break from your day of activity in the new 4,000 square foot Frisco Day Lodge serving all Adventure Park customers.
Please call with any questions or inquiries Monday-Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm at
- Tubing Hill – Open for the 2017/2018 Season
- Adventure Start Ski/Ride Hill and Lessons – Will NOT be available for the 2017/2018 Season
- Nordic Center – Open for the 2017/2018 Season
- Two Below Zero Dinner Sleigh Rides – Open for the 2017/2018 Season
- Tumble Bubbles
- Rent the Beautiful Adventure Park Day Lodge
- Recreation Programs & Special Events
Customer Feedback Survey