The Tubing Hill at the Frisco Adventure Park will open on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2017, and reservations are currently being accepted.
The tubing hill is SOLD OUT on Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24, 2017. Reservations are available for other dates during the 2017-2018 Season.
The Tubing Hill will be closed Tuesday, November 28, 2017 and Wednesday, November 29, 2017 for hill maintenance. Thank you!
Frisco Adventure Park’s premiere attractions during the winter are the multi-lane tubing hill and beginner ski & ride hill which are both serviced by an easy to use surface lift.
The Adventure Park also includes the longtime favorite, Frisco Nordic Center. The Center offers 27k of ski trails, 20k of snowshoe trails, rentals, skate or classic lessons and ski tuning 7 days a week from their cozy cabin at 616 Recreation Way in Frisco, Colorado.
You can round out your high country experience with a scenic or dinner sleigh ride from Two Below Zero Sleigh Rides. Or, take a break from your day of activity in the new 4,000 square foot Frisco Day Lodge serving all Adventure Park customers.
Please call with any questions or inquiries Monday-Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm at
- Tubing Hill – Opening Thanksgiving Day- November 23, 2017
- Adventure Start Ski/Ride Hill and Lessons – Opening January 11, 2018
- Nordic Center – Anticipated opening November 18, 2017
- Two Below Zero Dinner Sleigh Rides – Anticipated opening November 18, 2017
- Tumble Bubbles
- Rent the Beautiful Adventure Park Day Lodge
- Recreation Programs & Special Events
Customer Feedback Survey