The Tubing Hill will open on Thanksgiving Day! Reservations will be available beginning October 1, 2020!
General Information About the Frisco Adventure Park
The Frisco Adventure park has various lanes of tubing, each one has a different experience – some are mellower, while others are steeper with more rolling terrain. The hill is accessed by a surface lift, making it the ideal activity for the whole family.
Reservations are required.
You may also reserve tubing by calling 970-668-2558.
Frisco Adventure Park’s premiere attractions during the winter are the multi-lane tubing hill and beginner ski & ride hill which are both serviced by an easy to use surface lift.
The Adventure Park also includes the longtime favorite, Frisco Nordic Center. The Center offers 27k of ski trails, 20k of snowshoe trails, rentals, skate or classic lessons and ski tuning 7 days a week from their cozy cabin at 616 Recreation Way in Frisco, Colorado.
You can round out your high country experience with a scenic or dinner sleigh ride from Two Below Zero Sleigh Rides. Or, take a break from your day of activity in the new 4,000 square foot Frisco Day Lodge serving all Adventure Park customers.
- Face coverings are required while at the Adventure Park
- Guests are asked to practice physical distancing
- Guests are asked to stay home if sick
- No indoor seating will be available, there will be access to indoor restrooms
Address & Directions
621 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
If you are entering our address into a navigation system it may be better to use the following street address:
616 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
Road Conditions & I-70
If you are traveling to the Frisco Adventure Park on I-70 please be aware that heavy traffic will likely exist on all weekends, holidays, and during snow storms. Please allow extra time for your trip to the Frisco Adventure Park.
The Colorado Department of Transportation provides road condition updates on their website.
Reservations are for the specific reserved time. We are often fully booked, and cannot accommodate guests into a different time slot. We are always happy to move reservations to a different day if availability allows.
Please call with any questions or inquiries Monday-Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm at
- Tubing Hill – Opening Thanksgiving Day
- Adventure Start Ski/Ride Hill – Opening December 17, 2020
- Ski/Ride Lessons – Dates TBD
- Nordic Center – Opening Thanksgiving Day
- Two Below Zero Dinner Sleigh Rides – Closed for 2019/2020 season
- Tumble Bubbles – Closed for 2019/2020 season
- Rent the beautiful Adventure Park Day Lodge
- Recreation Programs & Special Events
Customer Feedback Survey