Frisco Adventure Park
Please plan extra time for parking on the weekend of 12/15-12/16. We are hosting the Rocky Mountain National Nordic ski races. Please call 970-668-2558 with any questions.
The Tubing Hill is open for the 2018/2019 winter season
Select the button below to check for current availability.
You may also reserve tubing by calling 970-668-2558.
Frisco Adventure Park’s premiere attractions during the winter are the multi-lane tubing hill and beginner ski & ride hill which are both serviced by an easy to use surface lift.
The Adventure Park also includes the longtime favorite, Frisco Nordic Center. The Center offers 27k of ski trails, 20k of snowshoe trails, rentals, skate or classic lessons and ski tuning 7 days a week from their cozy cabin at 616 Recreation Way in Frisco, Colorado.
You can round out your high country experience with a scenic or dinner sleigh ride from Two Below Zero Sleigh Rides. Or, take a break from your day of activity in the new 4,000 square foot Frisco Day Lodge serving all Adventure Park customers.
Please call with any questions or inquiries Monday-Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm at
- Tubing Hill – Scheduled to open Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2018.
- Adventure Start Ski/Ride Hill and Lessons – Scheduled to open mid January 2019
- Nordic Center – Scheduled to open Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2018.
- Two Below Zero Dinner Sleigh Rides – Scheduled to open November 17, 2018
- Tumble Bubbles
- Rent the beautiful Adventure Park Day Lodge
- Recreation Programs & Special Events
Customer Feedback Survey