*The Tubing Hill is closed for the 2016/2017 Winter Season* See you next year!
Frisco Adventure Park’s premiere attractions during the winter are the multi-lane tubing hill and beginner ski & ride hill which are both serviced by an easy to use surface lift.
The Adventure Park also includes the longtime favorite, Frisco Nordic Center. The Center offers 27k of ski trails, 20k of snowshoe trails, rentals, skate or classic lessons and ski tuning 7 days a week from their cozy cabin at 616 Recreation Way in Frisco, Colorado.
You can round out your high country experience with a scenic or dinner sleigh ride from Two Below Zero Sleigh Rides. Or, take a break from your day of activity in the new 4,000 square foot Frisco Day Lodge serving all Adventure Park customers.
Please call with any questions or inquiries Monday-Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at
- Tubing Hill – Closed for 2016/2017 Winter Season
- Adventure Start Ski/Ride Hill and Lessons – Lessons and Hill Closed for 2016/2017 Winter Season
- Nordic Center – Closed for 2016/2017 Winter Season
- Two Below Zero Dinner Sleigh Rides – Closed for 2016/2017 Winter Season
- Tumble Bubbles – Closed for 2016/2017 Winter Season
- Rent the Beautiful Day Lodge
- Recreation Programs & Special Events
Customer Feedback Survey