Top 9 Reasons to Come to Frisco’s Fall Fest
- Frisco is hosting Fall Fest on their charming & mellow Main Street with small plate tastings from 14 Frisco restaurants under 1 tent.
- Fall Fest will feature Ayinger and Weihenstephan, beers in the great tradition of German brewing.
- With Mount Royal in the background, you can’t help but look hotter than usual.
- Dogs are welcome to join the festivities. Frisco loves well-mannered canines and humans!
- There will be an art show at Fall Fest with regional artists who specialize in pieces that are authentic, wallet friendly and accessible.
- The Frisco Bay Marina is just a 5 minute walk down Main Street from Fall Fest and offers everything from paddle board to pontoon boat rentals on Dillon Reservoir.
- Frisco is surrounded by public land on 3 sides so make Frisco your base camp for the whole weekend and enjoy miles of mountain biking and hiking trails while you are in Frisco.
- Fall Fest benefits Friends of the Dillon Ranger District.
- Frisco loves margaritas so Coyote Gold, the Fort Collins’ “microbrew of margaritas”, will be on hand at Fall Fest to serve up the best margarita you’ve had in at least 3 days!
Come taste the Flavors of Frisco as restaurants showcase their signature dishes on Saturday, September 8, 2018 from 11:00am – 5:00pm at the Frisco Historic Park and Main Street. Peruse local and regional art at the Meet the Artist art show on Saturday, September 8, 2018 and Sunday, September 9, 2018 from 10:00am-5:00pm. Saturday’s activities will also include live music, a make and take art project for children and adults, face painting and other children’s activities. There will also be a beer garden featuring Ayinger and Weihenstephan, benefiting the Friends of the Dillon Ranger District. Coyote Gold will be on hand serving up Colorado’s own “Microbrew of Margaritas.”
Flavors of Frisco
Flavors of Frisco highlights Frisco’s vibrant restaurant scene with small plate samples of signature dishes from Frisco restaurants on Saturday, September 8, 2018 from 11:00am-5:00pm. Food and beverage sales will be available with Fall Fest bucks which will be sold at the event. Each ticket is one dollar and most items in the Flavors of Frisco tent will be between $2 and $6. Fall Fest bucks may be used at participating restaurants through Tuesday, September 11, 2018. This provides the opportunity for festival attendees to discover some new favorite restaurants during the Flavors of Frisco event and then visit them again later at their location in Frisco.
2017 Flavors of Frisco Participating Restaurants- 2018 participants to be announced in August 2018
|Backcountry Brewery||Mountain Pops|
|Bagalis||Next Page Books & Nosh|
|Bread + Salt||Peppino’s Pizza & Subs|
|Frisco Lodge Bed & Breakfast||Prosit|
|Greco’s Pastaria||Stir-Pan Creamery|
|Hacienda Real||Tavern West|
|The Lost Cajun||The Uptown on Main|
|Frisco Inn on Galena|
Meet the Artists
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 and Sunday, September 9, 2018 from 10:00am-5:00pm, the Summit County Arts Council will present a local and regional Meet the Artists show and sale at the Frisco Historic Park. The show will feature jewelry, pottery, paintings, photography and other fine arts. On Saturday, there will also be furniture makers displaying and selling furniture made from signature blue-hewed beetle kill wood.