Historic Park Chapel
Please call the Museum 970-668-3428 to check with staff on availability before submitting a rental request.
Rentals are in four-hour increments
Out of County Resident: $600
Frisco/Summit County Resident: $400
50% of total rental
9:00am – 5:00pm
- 600 sq. ft. room with pews.
- Electric hook-ups – 110 volts (available upon request).
- Electric heat (available upon request).
- In addition to chapel pews, 25 folding chairs and two banquet tables are available during regular park hours.
- Restroom facilities available in the schoolhouse museum during regular museum hours. Additional public restrooms are located at 3rd and Main at the Visitor’s Information Center.
Additional Facility Policies
- No food or beverage permitted.
- Do not utilize, handle or move any historical items, exhibits, outdoor sculptures or park fixtures.
- Consult Museum Coordinator for decorating details.
- All approved decorations must be removed after the event, on the same day.
- The wood stove is not functional – DO NOT attempt to start a fire in the stove.
- All borrowed chairs and banquet tables must be returned to the proper storage when finished.
- Groups with more than 50 people are required to provide a portolet at your own expense and show proof of rental.