Historic Park Chapel
Rentals are in four-hour increments
Out of County Resident: $600
Frisco/Summit County Resident: $400
70 people- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of people allowed at a private event in a public space may be different than the maximum capacity listed and could change suddenly.
9:00am – 5:00pm
- 600 sq. ft. room with 8 pews.
- Electric hook-ups – 110 volts (available upon request).
- Electric heat (available upon request).
- Limited restroom facilities are available in the schoolhouse museum during regular museum hours (10:00am-4:00pm, Thursday through Sunday). Additional public restrooms are located at 3rd and Main behind the Visitor’s Information Center.
Additional Facility Policies
- No food or beverage permitted.
- Do not utilize, handle, or move any historical items, exhibits, outdoor sculptures, or park fixtures.
- Any decorations must be approved by Museum staff as part of the rental application process.
- All approved decorations must be removed by the end of the rental period.
- Groups with more than 50 people are required to provide a portable toilet at your own expense and show proof of rental.
Send Completed Applications to: Museum@townoffrisco.com