- General Info
- How to Volunteer
- Directions & Parking
- Bacon Burner 6k
- Whiskey Tour
- Father’s Day Essay Contest
- BBQ Judges
- BBQ Sponsors
- How to Compete at the BBQ Challenge
- How to Become a Vendor
- 2017 Award Results
Directions & Parking
Directions to the Frisco BBQ Challenge from Interstate 70
Take I-70 to exits #201 or #203 and woo hoo! You’re in Frisco. We suggest you immediately make your way to our large free parking lot at the Summit Middle School at 158 School Road. See below for the lowdown on this convenient parking option.
Due to construction- shuttle parking location are still be determined.
Additional parking is located on the side streets surrounding the BBQ Challenge event site, but fill very quickly.
- Please be careful not to block private driveways when parking.
- Parking is not allowed on Town right-of-ways between 2:00am and 6:00am in the Town of Frisco.
- If you are unable to drive because of impairment, please call Summit County Dispatch at 970-668-8600 to report the location of your car and how long it may be there.
The Summit Stage offers free bus service around Summit County and Frisco serves as a hub for this service. Grab a hard copy of the bus schedule at the Frisco/Copper Information Center located at the corner of 3rd Avenue & Main Street.
Bike to BBQ
Pedal your way to BBQ bliss and use the bicycle racks located at the Frisco Historic Park, Visitor Information Center and other locations around town. The Recreation Path boasts 55 miles of biking/walking/running fun and is a great way to get to the BBQ from neighboring towns as well!