- General Info
- Lodging Specials
- How to Volunteer
- Directions & Parking
- Bacon Burner 6k
- Whiskey Tour
- Father’s Day Essay Contest
- BBQ Judges
- BBQ Sponsors
- How to Become a BBQ Vendor
- 2019 Award Results
Colorado BBQ Challenge Judge
Apply to Judge
Interested in judging BBQ at the 27th Annual Colorado BBQ Challenge on June 19-20?
We are now accepting applications to Judge or Table Captain! To apply, please follow the link below and:
- Select the dates you are interested in participating
- Enter your basic information along with if you’d like to be a Judge, Table Captain, or either
We will be accepting applications until Friday, April 3 at 4:00pm.
After applying – Please note that you have not yet been officially selected, but that your application is now being considered. You will receive official notification from the Town of Frisco regarding your selection status to Judge or Table Captain no later than Friday, April 10 at 5:00pm.
Priority will be given to judges with the following criteria:
- KCBS certified judges
- Those willing to participate both Friday and Saturday
- Those willing to be a Judge or a Table Captain
If you have any questions please contact Zane Myers at ZaneM@townoffrisco.com or (970)668-2564
KCBS Certified Judges’ School
All Judges for the 2020 Colorado BBQ Challenge must be certified by KCBS. For more information on attending a Ceritfied Judges’ School, visit the KCBS website.