Jun 22, 2019 11:00am
On Saturday, June 22, 2019, the Frisco Bay Marina will host the 12th annual New Belgium Timberline Cruiser Regatta. This fun race is open to anyone with a sailboat who wants to compete for bragging rights and glory. Costumes and creativity will be rewarded. All Cruiser Regatta participants will receive a t-shirt, racers’ buffet dinner and New Belgium beer at the after party.
- Cost of registration is $45 per boat with up to 4 crew members.
- Any extra crew members are $10 per crew member.
- Registration is on Friday, June 21 from 5:30pm-7:00pm and Saturday, June 22 from 9:30am-10:30am at the Frisco Bay Marina.
- Anyone registering on Friday evening is invited to take advantage of the $6 burger and beer deal at the Island Grill on Friday.
Schedule on Saturday, June 23, 2018
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am – Captains’ meeting– The course map will be supplied, and anyone not on a crew is invited to come to the captains’ meeting to be “adopted” onto any registered crews if space is available.
- 12:00 pm – Event start at the Frisco Bay Marina
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Race end anticipated
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Awards ceremony and after party at the Island Grill
Awards & Auction
- Awards will be presented for best overall, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and best costumed crew/boat.
- Also, a New Belgium cruiser bike and an $800 Frisco Bay Marina credit, along with many other great items will be available for live auction to benefit the Dillon Yacht Club’s Junior Sailing Program.
- There will also be live music at the after/awards party.