May 4, 2019 9:00am
If you go down to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center on May 4, you’re sure of a great surprise. For every bear that ever there was will gather there for certain because that’s the day the Teddy Bears have their FREE clinic.
What is the Teddy Bear Clinic?
Parents, kids and teddies too — please join St. Anthony Summit Medical Center (340 Peak One Drive in Frisco) for the annual Teddy Bear Clinic on Saturday, May 4, 2019 from 9:00am-11:00am. This is a chance for your favorite stuffed toy to get a complete health check and for you to learn how the hospital
can make hurt people better and keep you healthy.
This is a free event.
Have fun exploring the hospital while you:
- Learn about healthy nutrition for growing kids
- Be a Commando Kid with exercise for a healthy lifestyle
- Tour emergency vehicles, including the Flight For Life® Colorado helicopter
- Take the Handwashing Challenge
- Find out if you are human or plant with heart, lung and reflex exams
- Develop X-ray vision super powers
- Make splints and casts
- See if there is oxygen in your blood
- Hold a paw as Teddy gets a booster shot
- Have your photo taken with our favorite moose, Chodmooski!
- Parent and family education
- And much more!