Nov 15, 2020-Jan 15, 2021 (Past event)
Do you love to shop, eat, and stay local?
Well, this is your chance to support your favorite Frisco small business, including lodging, and get a bonus from the Town of Frisco. In fact, Love Frisco is a great way to do your holiday shopping, whether you decide to gift a Love Frisco e-gift card, shop for presents in local Frisco businesses, or treat yourself.
From Sunday, November 15, 2020 – Friday, January 15, 2021, you will be able to purchase an e-gift card online at LoveFriscoCO.com, and the Town of Frisco will add to your purchase with a 33% bonus gift card.
Here is how it works
- Spend $30, receive a $10 bonus card
- Spend $75, receive a $25 bonus card
- Spend $120, receive a $40 bonus card
Participating Frisco businesses are listed at LoveFriscoCO.com.
The fine print
- “Love Frisco, Stay & Shop Frisco” e-gift cards are available for purchase online from November 15, 2020 until January 15, 2021 or while supplies last.
- Individuals may receive a maximum of $125 in bonus gift cards, which will expire on March 31, 2021.
- The value of purchased e-gift cards will never expire.
- When you purchase the Love Frisco, Winter Frisco e-gift card online, you will receive an email or text with MasterCard e-gift cards for use in local Frisco shops, lodging, and restaurants. You will not receive physical cards.
- To clarify further, customers will receive two e-gift cards- the one with the purchased value ($30, $75, or $120) and the bonus value funded by the Town of Frisco ($10, $25, or $40).
- Customers can also access their e-gift cards at Yiftee.com using the account created at time of purchase.
Why shop local?
Because Frisco has some of the most unique and out of the big box shopping and dining around!
Also, as COVID cases rise and as subsequent restrictions on small businesses increase, Frisco Town Council made the decision to encourage shopping local by providing an incentive because locally owned businesses are the key to the vitality and unique character of Frisco, and they support the economic well being of the whole community.
According to the State of Colorado, there are more than 611,000 small businesses in Colorado, representing more than 99% of Colorado businesses. Small businesses in Colorado employ more than 1.1 million Coloradans, or nearly 50% of the Colorado workforce. According to the Small Business Administration, shopping locally results in 70% of that spending staying in the local economy. Committing to shopping local makes a real difference to everyone in the community.
Need more info?
Email the Visitor Information Center or give them a call at 800-424-1554