Jul 4, 2019
If you are looking for an Independence Day celebration in a quintessential small mountain town, then Frisco’s Fabulous 4th of July will fit the bill with big town amenities and great entertainment, but a small town feel. Frisco knows how to throw a party filled with activities for the whole family on Frisco’s charming Main Street and at the beautiful Frisco Bay Marina.
Start the day off right with a pancake breakfast and end the day with a fireworks display over Dillon Reservoir. In between you will find: a hometown parade with a kids’ bike decorating contest, great concerts, a block party feel on Main Street and even a free fishing derby for the kids.
- 8:00 – 11:00am – Team Summit Pancake Breakfast at the Old Community Center at 3rd Avenue and Granite Street to benefit Team Summit. Please check back for more information.
- 8:00 – 10:00am – Kids Fishing Derby sponsored by the Town of Frisco, Trouts Frisco and Colorado Parks and Wildlife at Frisco’s Meadow Creek Park (behind Walmart) staffed by and benefiting the Gore Range Chapter of Trout Unlimited.
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – Free concert with the Summit Concert Band (Frisco Historic Park Gazebo)
- 12:30pm – Fabulous Fourth of July Parade (Main Street from Madison Avenue to 6th Avenue) Register your parade float now!
- 2:00 – 4:00pm – Free concert – TBD at the Frisco Historic Park Gazebo
- 5:30 – 7:30pm – Free concert – TBD at the Frisco Bay Marina
Check out the full and detailed schedule of Frisco’s Fabulous 4th of July events here.