Jul 4, 2018 (Past event)
If you are looking for an Independence Day celebration in a quintessential small mountain town, then Frisco’s Fabulous 4th of July will fit the bill with big town amenities and great entertainment, but a small town feel. Frisco knows how to throw a party filled with activities for the whole family on Frisco’s charming Main Street and at the beautiful Frisco Bay Marina.
Start the day off right with a pancake breakfast and end the day with a fireworks display over Dillon Reservoir. In between you will find: a hometown parade with a kids’ bike decorating contest, great concerts, a block party feel on Main Street and even a free fishing derby for the kids.
- 8:00am – 11:00am – Team Summit Pancake Breakfast located at the old community center in Frisco at 3rd Avenue and Granite Street to benefit Team Summit- $10 for adults and $5 for kids 8 and under-purchase tickets now.
NEW TIME- 8:00am – 10:00am – Kids Fishing Derby sponsored by the Town of Frisco, Colorado Parks & Wildlife and Trouts Frisco at Frisco’s Meadow Creek Park
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – Free concert with the Summit Concert Band (Frisco Historic Park Gazebo)
- 12:30pm – Fabulous Fourth of July Parade (Main Street from Madison Ave. to 6th Ave.) Register your parade float now!
- 1:30 – 3:30pm – Free concert with MarchFourth (Frisco Historic Park Gazebo)
- 7:15 – 9:15pm – Free concert with Buckstein at the Frisco Bay Marina.
- 9:30pm – Fireworks CANCELLED– The Town of Frisco has cancelled their July 4th fireworks after consulting with Summit Fire & EMS. Summit Fire & EMS met with representatives from the White River National Forest and the Summit County Sheriff’s Office on June 28, and the fire danger was determined to have changed significantly overnight from June 27 to June 28. The Local Energy Release Component, as of June 27, put Summit County in approximately the 95th percentile, and overnight Summit County went to the 98th percentile.
Check out the full and detailed schedule of Frisco’s Fabulous 4th of July events here.