Sep 11, 2017 (Past event)
The 4th Annual Frisco/Copper Creek Mayor’s Cup for Building Hope will have the same fun, but a new goal this year. Frisco is partnering with Building Hope Summit County to raise resources and awareness of mental health issues in Summit County. Not only will you be able to feed your soul with a beautiful day of golf on the Copper Creek Golf Course, you will be supporting your community.
“I go to Nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put together.” –John Burroughs
- Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10:00am with check in beginning at 9:00am
- Copper Creek Golf Course at Copper Mountain
- Limited to 36 teams- we are now sold out of team spots
- Four Person Scramble
- Team and Flag Prizes
Get Out & Play
18 holes, cart, great goodie bag and BBQ lunch
- $100 per person- sold out
- $400 for a team of four and includes a hole or tee sponsorship- sold out
Mayor’s Cup registration forms may be mailed to: Town of Frisco/Mayor’s Cup for Building Hope Summit County, PO Box 4100, Frisco, CO 80443 or emailed to Tofinfo@townoffrisco.com. Registration is also available via phone by calling the Frisco/Copper Visitor Information Center at 970-668-5547 or in person at 300 Main Street, Frisco (corner of Main Street and 3rd Avenue).
Any checks should be made out to Building Hope/The Summit Foundation.
Sponsors are vital to making the Mayor’s Cup for Building Hope a community success.
- Champion Fore Hope Sponsor: $1,500 for two teams of four, a tee box or hole sponsorship, logo on poster, print ads, on-site recognition and radio mentions. sold out
- Partner Fore Hope Sponsor: $1,000 for one team of four, a tee box or hole sponsorship, logo on poster, print ads and on-site recognition. sold out
- Prize donations are also needed and very welcome for the Mayor’s Cup for Building Hope. Please let us know if you or your business would like to donate a prize.
- Sponsorship and registration form
Any sponsorship inquiries or questions about Building Hope Summit County may be directed to Betsy Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 970-389-1151.
Thank you sponsors!