Sep 9, 2019 10:00am
The 6th Annual Frisco/Copper Creek Mayor’s Cup for Building Hope will once again pair fun with a meaningful goal, raising resources and awareness of mental health issues in Summit County. Not only will you be able to feed your soul with a beautiful day of golf on the Copper Creek Golf Course, you will be supporting your community.
“There are moments when all anxiety and stated toil are becalmed in the infinite leisure and repose of nature.” – Henry David Thoreau
- Monday, September 9, 2019 at 10:00am with check in beginning at 9:00am
- Copper Creek Golf Course at Copper Mountain
- Limited to 36 teams
- 18 holes, cart, great goodie bag, on course bagged lunch and post play BBQ included
- Four Person Scramble
- Team and Flag Prizes
- Mulligans will be available onsite for $25 each with a maximum of eight mulligans per team.
- $520 for a team of four and includes a hole or tee sponsorship
Sponsors are vital to making the Mayor’s Cup for Building Hope a community success.
Champion Fore Hope Sponsor
- $2,000 for two teams of four, a tee box or hole sponsorship, logo on poster, print ads, on-site recognition and radio mentions
Partner Fore Hope Sponsor
- $1,500 for one team of four, a tee box or hole sponsorship, logo on poster, print ads and on-site recognition.
Tee or Hole Sponsor
- Tee or Hole Sponsor: $200
- Prize donations are also needed and very welcome for the Mayor’s Cup for Building Hope. Please let us know if you or your business would like to donate a prize.
Mayor’s Cup registration forms may be mailed to: Town of Frisco/Mayor’s Cup for Building Hope Summit County, PO Box 4100, Frisco, CO 80443 or emailed to Karly Rose at KarlyR@townoffrisco.com. Registration is also available via phone by calling Karly Rose at 970-668-9120 or in person at Frisco Town Hall at 1 Main Street (corner of 1st and Main Street) in Frisco, CO.
Checks should be made out to Building Hope Summit County.
Any sponsorship inquiries or questions may be directed to Karly Rose at KarlyR@townoffrisco.com or by calling 970-668-9128.