Feb 1, 2020 6:00pm
Food + Drinks + Cross-Country Skiing
On Saturday, February 1, 2020 from 6:00pm-10:00pm, the Summit Nordic Ski Club will be hosting and benefiting from a progressive ski dinner, Eat, Ski and Be Merry, which will feature food, drink, 2 bonfires and luminaries on a 2k loop at the Frisco Nordic Center. Guests are invited to ski or snowshoe their way along this candle lit route on the Frisco Peninsula. The evening will end with a party at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge with music, drinks, more food and a silent auction.
- Event is from 6:00pm-10:00pm.
- The Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge will be open from 7:00pm – 10:00pm for soup and live music.
- Candle lit trails and bonfires will close at 9:00pm
Ski and Snowshoe Rentals
Ski or snowshoe rentals will be available from the Frisco Nordic Center. Please call 970-668-2570 to reserve skis or snowshoes.
- Adults – $45
- Kids (12 and under) – $15
- Family Pack (2 adults and 2 kids 12 and under) – $110
- VIP Ticket – $65 *VIP ticket includes entry to a VIP reception from 5:00pm – 6:00pm for a drink and snacks before heading out on the trails.