Jul 27-28, 2019 (Past event)
Come and enjoy indulgent, crafty, cheesy dishes as chefs from Copper Mountain restaurants deliver the yummiest, most creative concoctions at the 5th Annual Mac & Cheese Fest at Copper Mountain. If sampling is not enough, test your tummy with an eating competition. Kids can partake in an afternoon of free fun-filled activities and entertainment. While you eat, enjoy free live music with Thee Shadowboxers on Saturday, July 27 at 3:00pm and free live music with the Chris Bauer Trio on Sunday, July 28 at 2:30pm. The event will run from 12:00pm – 5:00pm on Saturday and Sunday.
New for 2019
- Early Access Package: 20 tickets, a commemorative Silipint cup, gift bag and special access to non-mac samplings for $40.
- Kiddo Snack Pack: 10 tickets, a commemorative Silipint cup, gift bag and special access to non-mac samplings for $20
*Both the Early Access and Kiddo Snack Pack must be purchased online in advance.
Advance ticket purchase is recommended. Purchase tickets for the 5th Annual Mac & Cheese Fest. Tickets will also be available on-site day-of.
Check Out Some of the Food Items for 2019
- The Cheesiest Mac and Cheese of both the Cheese and Macaroni Worlds!
- Trotolle pasta with Havarti and Gouda, smoked Colorado lamb shoulder, roasted tomato and mint relish, crispy fried shallots.
- Beef Anticuchos, Oaxaca Queso, micro cilantro, fried jalapeños, sweet ancho drizzle
- Cavatappi pasta with Peppadew peppers, cherry wood smoked bacon, braised pork belly, fried prosciutto, sharp white cheddar, rocket salad, Beemster gouda cheese crumb.
- Mozzarella and Fontina cream sauce, elbow macaroni, sundried tomatoes, crispy pancetta, Boursin cheese and herbed bread crumbs on top of a sliced porchetta
- Meaty 4 Cheese Mac and Cheese served with your choice of ribs, kielbasa , or bacon
- Jalepeno Popper Mac N Cheese: 6 Cheese Mac, with Jalapenos, House cured Pork Belly and Cream Cheese *medium spicy
- Mac with Chicken in Chipotle Sauce with Queso, and Jalapenos
- Homemade Lemonade
- Sweet and Savory 4 Cheese Mac! Gouda, Gruyere, Parmesan and White Cheddar cheese mixed throughout Elbow Mac and topped with House Italian Bread Crumbs
- Mac and Cheese Crepes