Aug 2-5, 2018 (Past event)
Looking to declutter? Looking to uncover treasures?
- Make space while at the same time supporting the seniors in your community by donating your slightly used clothing, small furniture and appliances, complete computer systems and laptops, children’s item, housewares, linens, ski wear and more to the 2018 Summit Seniors Annual Rummage Sale.
- Or spend a fraction of the retail price on gently loved items that support local seniors. This is the best rummage sale of the year.
- And, don’t forget about the silent auction. You could be the proud winner of a special basket, gift certificate, artwork or one of the many other outstanding items.
When and Where
- At the Summit County Community and Senior Center, 00083 Nancy’s Place, Frisco
- This year’s event will kick-off with a special pre-sale on Thursday, August 2 from 5:00 – 8:00pm. Admission on Thursday is $10 (ages 16 and up).
- Regular Rummage Sale hours will be 9:00am – 5:00pm Friday, August 3 and Saturday, August 4 and on Sunday, August 5 from 10:00am – 12:00pm. On Sunday, items (other than boutique) inside the building will be sold for $2 a bag.
Donation Drop Off
- Donations of items in good, clean condition will be accepted on Tuesday, July 31 and Wednesday, August 1 from 7:30am – 4:30pm at the Summit County Senior Center.
- No appliances, TVs, magazines, encyclopedias, books, computer monitors (unless part of a complete computer system) or mattresses will be accepted.
Last year’s sale netted over $40,000. Sales benefit Summit County charitable organizations serving seniors such as: Summit Seniors, Family and Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC), Timberline Adult Day Services, Mountain Meals, the Summit Care Clinic and Bristlecone Heath Services.
Looking to get involved, volunteers are needed! Who knows you might also find a personal treasure at the same time. To signup, contact Brenda Alberico at 815-258-5843.