It’s a Frisco tradition, and Snowshoe for the Cure is all about pink, happy, hope and time on Frisco’s trails. Susan G. Komen – Colorado partners with the Frisco Nordic Center to continue the tradition of snowshoe fun and community spirit, which has raised over 1 million dollars since its inception to fight breast cancer. Donations and fundraising from the event benefit Susan G. Komen Colorado’s mission to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.
Saturday, March 05, 2022
Frisco Nordic Center
616 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
Friday, March 4, 2022
You’re invited! Join us for the Frisco Flamingle Pink Party at Highside Brewing from 5:00pm-7:00pm. This is a meet-and-mingle event to kick off the 2022 Snowshoe for the Cure and to welcome participants to Frisco. Participants can pick up their race bibs and goody bags the evening before the event and mingle with other participants. Registered participants will receive a free beverage.
Saturday, March 5, 2022
- 9:00am – Registration/Packet Pick Up open at the Frisco Nordic Center
- 10:00am – Snowshoe for the Cure Celebration Ceremony
- 10:30am – Self-Timed 3K start
- 10:33am – 5K Walk Start
- 10:36am – 3K Walk Start
Register individually or as a team:
- Regular Registration (Ages 13 and older): $50 – now through Friday, March 4 at 9:00am
- In-Person Registration (Ages 13 and older): $60 – Friday, March 4 at the Frisco Flamingle and Saturday, March 5 at the Frisco Nordic Center
- Youth Registration (Ages 12 and younger): FREE with registration of an adult
What’s included in my paid registration?
- Invitation to the Frisco Flamingle
- Entry Bib
- Groomed trail access exclusive to Snowshoe for the Cure participants
- Post-event celebration with top fundraising acknowledgements
- Morning refreshments
- Cozy fleece neck warmer provided by Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers
For more information and to register please visit the Susan G. Komen Snowshoe for the Cure website.