Frisco Fun Club-Day Camp Program
Summer Registration opens on April 6, 2016 at 8am.
2015/2016 Day Camp for Youth Ages 5-12
Frisco Fun Club is an exciting and adventurous way for your kids to spend their no-school days! Enjoy themed activities that offer educational opportunities and activities on the days the kids do not have school. Camp will run from 8:00 am – 5:30 pm on the following dates, please click on the dates to view the daily activities:
Fun Club is a state licensed day camp program offering experienced camp counselors, low child to counselor ratios, and access to the great recreation amenities provided by the Town of Frisco!
Rates per day
Frisco Residents: $40/Non-residents: $45
We are offering an ‘additional child discount’. Here’s how it works:
- You pay full price for your first child ($40 resident/$45 non-resident) and each additional child after that will receive 20% off ($32 resident/$36 non-resident).
- To receive the discount, your children must be registered for the SAME day of camp.
- This discount applies to siblings; no other family members will be eligible to receive this discount.
- This discount is NOT available online so you must register in-person or over the phone through the Frisco Day Lodge; 970-668-2558 or 621 Recreation Way, Frisco.
- You will not be eligible for the discount if you ask us to provide you the discount after you have registered your child for camp.
- We are implementing a $3 cancellation fee for Fun Club; to see full details about our cancellation policy, please click here.
Camper drop off is between 8:00am – 9:00am, pick up is between 4:30pm – 5:30pm.
Summer Fun Club at The Nordic Center at the Peninsula Recreation Area (616 Recreation Way, Frisco, CO 80443)
December, January, March & April Winter Fun Club at the old Community Center Building (110 S. 3rd Ave, Frisco, CO 80443)
Registration is currently open! Register online or call 970-668-2558 to register over the phone.
If you are enrolled in the CCAP program please be sure to bring your authorization letter with you. Payment for unauthorized days will be required upfront.
Parents of campers with any special need must contact the Recreation Programs Manager or LinseyJ@townoffrisco.com at least ten days in advance of their child’s attendance of a Town of Frisco Recreation Program. The Recreation Programs Manager and Recreation Programs Coordinator will ask to set up a time to meet and discuss what reasonable accommodations can be made for the camper.
For more information about Frisco Recreation programs or help with registration, please call 970-668-2558 or email LinseyJ@townoffrisco.com