Tubing in Frisco
The Tubing Hill and Ski/Ride Hill
The tubing hill and ski/ride hill are closed for the 2014/15 season.
The Frisco Adventure Park tubing hill is a great place for kids to be kids and adults to be kids again! The hill features lengthy 1200-foot tubing lanes with lift service up the hill for tubing day or night under the lights. With our evening hours of operation, you can enjoy an hour of tubing, have an adventure after a day of skiing, spend a full afternoon enjoying a beginner ski or snowboard lesson with an hour of tubing, or bring the whole family for a custom adventure!
Reservations are highly recommended (required during peak times). Register online by clicking here or you can call 970-668-2558 to register by phone. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tubing reservation. Walk-ins will be accepted when space is available.
|Product||Base Rate||Summit County||Frisco Resident|
|Tubing Hill Hourly Rate||$25||$22||$20|
|Additional Tubing Hour||$10||$10||$10|
|Holiday Tubing Hill Hourly Rate (12/21-1/4).||$30||$27||$23|
|All Day Ski/Ride Hill Lift Ticket||$30||$27||$23|
|2 Hour Ski Lesson||$79||$79||$79|
Frisco Adventure Park Hours
Daily 10:00am to 6:00pm
Holiday hours 10:00am to 7:00pm (12/21-1-4)
1 hour tubing sessions start every 15 minutes from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Daily 10:00am to 6:00pm
Opens January 5, 2015
Day Lodge and Customer Service
Open 5 days a week from 8:00am – 5:00pm
If you book a reservation in advance, you must cancel 24 hours prior to your tubing time in order to avoid a $10/person cancellation fee.
- Riders must be 36 inches tall.
- You must have a valid lift ticket for the magic carpet to access the tubing hill (included in your tubing fee).
- Tubing while impaired or visibly intoxicated will not be allowed.
- One rider per tube.
- Follow attendant’s signal before starting.
- Immediately leave the stopping area. Look uphill for approaching tubes before crossing other lanes to exit.
In order to prepare for an enjoyable experience, please review the following recommendations.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to fill out important paperwork and watch a safety video.
- Adults, please plan to accompany your minor children through the registration process and safety briefing whether or not you plan to tube with them.
- Weather in Summit County can be variable. Please dress in layers. For your convenience, lockers are available in the Day Lodge to store extra belongings.
- Recommended attire includes a water proof / wind proof outer layer, warm boots, hat, gloves and sunglasses or goggles.
- Ski boots are generally discouraged.
- Tubing is available in all weather conditions – snow or sun! Weather conditions may affect track speed.
- Track conditions will determine if groups of tubers riding down together will be allowed. For your safety, please be prepared to follow the instructions provided by tubing attendants.
- Warning: Under Colorado law, a skier assumes the risk of any injury to person or property resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing and may not recover from any ski area operator for any injury resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing, including: changing weather conditions; existing and changing snow conditions’ bare spots; rocks; stumps; trees; collisions with natural objects, man-made objects, or other skiers; variations in terrain; and the failure of skiers to ski within their own abilities.