- Tubing & Skiing
- Sleigh Rides
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Sledding Hill
- Tumble Bubbles
- Tubing Birthday Parties
The Tubing Hill and Beginner Ski/Ride Hill
Tubing Reservations Highly Recommended
970-668-2558 or Online
The Frisco Adventure Park tubing hill is a great place for kids to be kids and adults to be kids again! The hill features lengthy 1200-foot tubing lanes with lift service up the hill for tubing day or night under the lights. With our evening hours of operation, you can enjoy an hour of tubing, have an adventure after a day of skiing, spend a full afternoon enjoying a beginner ski or snowboard lesson, or bring the whole family for a custom adventure!
Reservations are always recommended-especially on weekends and during Holiday periods. A $10 deposit per person is required to make a reservation. You pay the remaining balance for your tubing when you check in day-of. You can reserve online or you can call 970-668-2558 to make reservations by phone. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tubing reservation. Walk-ins will be accepted when space is available.
|Activity||Base Rate||Summit County||Frisco Resident|
|Tubing Hill Rates||$25||$22||$20|
|Additional Tubing Hour||$10||$10||$10|
|Holiday Tubing Hour Rate (12/20/15-01/03/16)||$30||$27||$23|
|All Day Ski/Ride Hill Lift Ticket||$30||$27||$23|
|2 Hour Ski Lesson||$79||$79||$79|
Frisco Adventure Park Hours
Daily 10:00am – 6:00pm (last tubing session starts at 5:00pm)
1 hour tubing sessions start every 15 minutes from 10:00am – 5:00pm.
SKI/RIDE HILL HOURS:
Daily 10:00am – dusk
DAY LODGE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Open 7 days a week from 9:00am – 6:00pm at 970-668-2558.
If you book a tubing reservation in advance, you must cancel by 5:00pm the day before your tubing reservation in order to avoid a $10/person cancellation fee. 970-668-2558 or online for reservations.
- Riders must be 36 inches (3 feet) tall
- You must have a valid lift ticket for the magic carpet to access the tubing hill (included in your tubing fee)
- Tubing while impaired or visibly intoxicated will not be allowed
- One rider per tube
- Up to a maximum of 4 tubes may be connected to ride down the hill together depending on lane conditions
- Follow attendant’s signal before starting
- Immediately leave the run out area and look uphill for approaching tubes before crossing other lanes to exit
What do you need for tubing?
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to check in, fill out waivers for everyone in your group and watch a safety video.
- A tube will be provided as part of the ticket price.
- Adults, please plan to accompany your minor children through the registration process and safety briefing whether or not you plan to tube with them.
- Weather in Summit County can be variable. Please dress in layers. For your convenience, lockers are available in the Day Lodge to store extra belongings.
- Recommended attire includes a waterproof/windproof outer layer, warm boots, hat, gloves and sunglasses or goggles.
- Wearing ski boots during tubing is discouraged.
- Tubing is available in all weather conditions – snow or sun (don’t forget your sunscreen)! And weather conditions may affect track speed.
- Track conditions will determine if groups of tubers (up to 4 tubes maximum may be connected) riding down together will be allowed. For your safety, please be prepared to follow the instructions provided by the tubing attendants.
- Warning: Under Colorado law, a skier assumes the risk of any injury to person or property resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing and may not recover from any ski area operator for any injury resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing, including: changing weather conditions; existing and changing snow conditions’ bare spots; rocks; stumps; trees; collisions with natural objects, man-made objects, or other skiers; variations in terrain; and the failure of skiers to ski within their own abilities.
970-668-2558 or online to make reservations.