- Tubing & Skiing
- Sleigh Rides
- Frisco Nordic Center
- Tumble Bubbles
- Sledding Hill
- Tubing Birthday Parties
Frisco Nordic Center
The Frisco Nordic Center is currently open for the 2016/2017 season, however, we have very limited terrain open and are renting classic skis only at this time. You can currently book lessons online starting on December 1st. Please check back for updates as the snow conditions change on a daily basis. You can also follow us on Facebook at Frisco Nordic Center for current updates or call us at 970-668-2570. The Nordic Center will be open from 9am-5pm for the 2016/2017 season.
Located on the Peninsula Recreation Area, the Frisco Nordic Center is just minutes from Frisco’s charming Main Street, offering a first-class facility for skate skiing, classic cross-country skiing and even snowshoeing, all with exceptional views of peaks in every direction. The Center offers 27k of ski trails, 20k of snowshoe trails, rentals, skate or classic lessons and ski tuning 7 days a week from their cozy cabin at 616 Recreation Way in Frisco, Colorado. The Frisco Nordic Center is also just steps from the Frisco Adventure Parks’ tubing hill and beginner ski/ride hill.
- A variety of lesson programs are offered, along with rental and demo equipment, and each season the Nordic Center hosts several races for all types of competitors.
- Open from November 19, 2016 to April 14, 2017, weather dependent
- Hours of operation: 9:00am – 5:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Nordic Center phone: 970-668-2570
2016/17 season passes are currently available online.
|2016/17 Frisco Nordic Center Season Pass Prices||
Early Bird Rate
In Season Rate
|Youth (7-17) &
|Super Senior (70+)||$40||$40|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children)||$325||$380|
- RESIDENT DISCOUNT: Persons living within the town limits of Frisco will receive an additional $15 off their Frisco passes. Family passes get $15 off total pass price, not per person. Super Seniors do not qualify for this additional discount. Proof of residency is required to qualify.
- CORPORATE PASS PURCHASES: Corporate Pass purchasers will be issued two transferable passes. Each pass may be used one time per day. You must be a current business owner and present a business card with your registration information. Take $25 off if your business has a current Frisco Business License. You and your guests must use your business name when signing in.
2016/17 daily trail pass, lessons and rental prices
|Daily trail passes – cross-country skiing & snowshoeing||Price|
|Youth (7-17) &
|Super Senior (70+)||$5|
|Children (6 and under)||Free|
|Ski & Snowshoe Rentals||Price|
|Adults (18-59) ski or snowshoe||$20|
|Youth (7-17) &
Seniors (60+) ski or snowshoe
|Children (2-6) ski or snowshoe||$10|
|Performance Ski Package||$30|
|High Performance Ski Package||$35|
(Skate & Classic)
|Group Lesson (up to 10 people)||$50|
|Semi-Private Lesson (2-4 people)||$55|
|Private Lesson (1 -2 people)||$65|
- Lessons are currently available to book online.
- Classic group lessons (up to 10 people) offered at 9am and 12:30pm daily.
- Semi-Private lessons (up to 2 people) offered at 10:45am and 2:15pm daily. The first person to register for the lesson will dictate whether the lesson is Classic or Skate.
- Full-day trail pass is included in lesson prices.
- All lessons are 60-75 minutes long.
- Recommended for skiers aged 7+.
- Please call 970-668-2570 for lesson schedule and reservations.
For other winter adventures on the Frisco Peninsula, check out the Frisco Adventure Park tubing hill, the free sledding hill at the Nordic Center or Two Below Zero Dinner Sleigh Rides offering a lovely ride in woods followed by great food, music and company.