- General Info
- Frisco Kayak Park
- Disc Golf Course
- Historic Park & Museum
- Marina Park
- Meadow Creek Park
- Multi-Purpose & Ball Field
- Pioneer Park Tennis
- Walter Byron Park
- Reserve a Park or Facility
Meadow Creek Park
828 Meadow Drive – Behind Wal-Mart on Meadow Creek Pond
Rentals are in four-hour increments
Non-profit/Town Resident – $25
Summit County Resident – $100
Out of County Resident – $150
6:00am – 10:00pm
- Gazebo (26 x 29 covered, ADA accessible) w/lights.
- Large and regular sized charcoal cooking grills (charcoal not provided).
- Electric hook-ups – 110 volts (available upon request).
- Picnic tables and benches.
- Restroom facilities are not available. One portolet is on site during summer months.
- Parking – limited to ten spaces.
- Adjacent to the Summit Stage Transfer Center.
Below are some important park rules and regulations to note if you are interested in using a Town park or facility:
- Park Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs, or signs allowed in the ground. Please use weights.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than 3.2% beer in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please pick up after your dog by utilizing Mutt Mitt dispensers.