The Frisco Bay Marina offers stand up paddle boards. Reservations are highly recommended and may be made ONLINE if more than 24 hours in advance. Or please call 970-668-4334 to make a reservation or to get more information.
Stand Up Paddle Boards
Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUPs) are Glide rental boards. They are a great way to try out this new sport, slice through the water, and are stable enough to do yoga on. Our kid-specific SUPs are Glide Kaikis and are for children 7 to 12 years old.
2 Hours- $35
$10- Each Additional Hour
You must either book extra hours ahead of time or call from the water to see if you can add an additional hour(s); if the boards have not been booked after your reservation; if they are not available you must return the board at the scheduled time.
Hobie Stand Up Pedalboards
New this year- the Frisco Bay Marina is offering Hobie Eclipse pedalboards featuring their Mirage drive. Wind, waves, and wake? No problem. The board’s width, hull design, and handlebars provide an extra-stable ride superior to a standard paddle board. So stable, fun, and fast that you will feel like you are walking on water.
2 Hours- $50
$15- Each Additional Hour
- Prices subject to change.
- Children ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult. 16-18 must have Parental release form.
- No dogs allowed. Sorry pups!
- Cancellation policy for rentals
- Power boats – if you cancel within 48hrs of your start time you will be charged 20% of your fee. Outside of this time you can receive a full refund.
- Paddle sports – if you cancel within 24hrs of your start time you will be charged 20% of your fee. Outside of this time you can receive a full refund.
- Weather related refunds – you can receive a full refund if we experience unsafe weather conditions at the time of your rental. We have a weather radar in our office to predict these conditions the best we can. Once your boat leaves the dock we cannot refund your rental.