- Santa Dash for Cash – Frisco Main Street – 3 pm – Dash down Main Street in your Santa outfit and receive a t-shirt, hat, stocking filled with cold hard cash, and of course - milk and cookies.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony - Frisco Historic Park’s Gazebo- 4:00 pm – Join us as Frisco Mayor Gary Wilkinson performs the annual Town tree lighting ceremony for the 2012 Holiday season.
- Best in the West Chili Contest – Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge - 5-7 pm - The Town of Frisco is teaming up with the Summit County Chamber of Commerce to bring you this tasty and fun event. Chili will be judged as a “People’s Choice” in six different categories!
- Santa’s Calling – Around 6:00 pm Santa makes a special time to contact all the good boys and girls of Summit County to make sure he knows what they want for Christmas. Parents: make sure you give Santa your correct phone number and contact information so he can find your little one. Contact forms are located at the Visitor Information Center, Stork & Bear Toy Store, The Frisco Historic Park & Museum, and Frisco’s Town Hall.
- Victorian Wassail Night at the Museum, from 4-7 pm at the Frisco Historic Park & Museum: A community open house with hot chocolate, cookies and wassail will be available to passers by at 120 Main Street. Readings of the holiday classic Twas the Night Before Christmas will take place at 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm. The Madrigal Singers will also be stopping by from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm!
- Free Tubing at the Frisco Adventure Park from 10 am to 1:30 pm.
Call for reservations:970-668-2558
- Free Nordic Ski Day at the Frisco Nordic Center on 616 Recreation Way from 8 am to 4 pm. Come and enjoy the Frisco Nordic Center, discover new trails as you skate or Nordic Ski. Rental equipment and lessons are available, call: 970-668-0866.
- Free Sleigh Rides available through Two Below Zero at the Frisco Adventure Park. Call for reservations: 970-453-1520.
- 9 am Breakfast with Santa sponsored by Copper Mountain hosted by Backcountry Brewery (reservations required – call Summit County Preschool at 970-668-5508 ext 1).
- 12 pm -3 pm – Santa visits the Frisco Historic Park & Museum.
- 2 pm -Christmas Carolers on Main Street.
- 3:30 pm – Registration for the Lil’ Rascals Rail Jam -This USASA rail jam highlights the talent of the future under the lights. Open riders 9 years old or younger, the Burton backed rail jam will be spectacular. After the rail jam enjoy winter fireworks at the tubing hill.
- Final day of voting for your favorite wassail recipe in Frisco at the Frisco-Copper Visitor Information Center at Third Avenue & Main Street.
For more information regarding 2012 Wassail Days and other events hosted by the Town of Frisco contact the Frisco-Copper Information Center at 1-800-424-1554.