Saturday, December 7:
- Visit with Santa – Frisco Historic Park & Museum at 120 Main Street – 8:30 am-10:30am
- Frisco’s Community Tree Lighting Ceremony – Frisco Historic Park’s Gazebo at 120 Main Street – 4:30 pm – Join us as Frisco Mayor Gary Wilkinson performs the annual Town tree lighting ceremony for the 2013 Holiday season.
- Soup Cup Classic - Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge - 5-7 pm – Don’t miss this tasty and fun event. Warm your belly with soup. Want to compete? Click here to sign up to compete in amateur or professional categories!
- Carolers on Main Street – 4:00-5:00 pm - Burst into song with your favorite holiday carols for an hour this evening to help kick off Wassail Days on Main Street in Frisco.
Tuesday, December 10:
- Santa’s Calling Frisco Kids – Around 6:00 pm Santa makes a special time to contact all the good boys and girls of Summit County to make sure he knows what they want for Christmas. Parents: make sure you give Santa your correct phone number and contact information so he can find your little one. Contact forms are located at the Visitor Information Center, Stork & Bear Toy Store, The Frisco Historic Park & Museum, and Frisco’s Town Hall by noon on December 10th.
Thursday, December 12: Free day at the Frisco Adventure Park!
Nordic Skiing: All Day, Free Trail Passes to the Frisco Nordic Center trail system. Contact them at (970) 668-0866 for more information.
Tubing: Free 30-minute tubing sessions at the Frisco Adventure Park Tubing Hillfrom 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Reservations are required, (970) 668-2558. Last session runs from 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm. Arrival is 15 minutes prior to reservation time.
Scenic Sleigh Rides: Free 30-minute scenic sleigh rides with Two Below Zero at 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm. Arrival is 15 minutes prior to departure. Reservations are required – (970) 453-1520.
Friday, December 13:
- Victorian Wassail Night at the Museum - Frisco Historic Park & Museum at 120 Main Street - 4:00 pm-7:00 pm – A community open house with hot chocolate, cookies and wassail will be available to passers by. Readings of the holiday classic Twas the Night Before Christmas will take place at 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Saturday, December 14:
- Breakfast with Santa - 8:30 am-11:00 am – sponsored by Copper Mountain, hosted by Backcountry Brewery (reservations required – call Summit County Preschool at 970-668-5508 ext 1).
- Visit with Santa – Frisco Historic Park & Museum at 120 Main Street – 11:00am – 12:30pm
- Santa Dash for Cash - Frisco’s Main Street – 3:00 pm – Dash down Main Street in your Santa outfit and receive a t-shirt, hat, stocking filled with cold hard cash, and of course - milk and cookies.
Sunday, December 15:
- Final day of voting for your favorite wassail recipe in Frisco. Place your votes around Town at participating businesses or at the Frisco-Copper Visitor Information Center at 300 Main Street.