Vending at Frisco Signature Events
Frisco’s summer calendar is packed with great opportunities for you to sell your goods or just create awareness for your cause. Our popular Signature Events are back with even more amenities to attract visitors and generate more business for you, including the 20th Annual Colorado Barbecue Challenge (June 13-15), Fantastic 4th of July, and FallFest (September 7 ).
Please be aware of the following:
- Vendor applications for all events are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis so don’t delay! All applications must be submitted to Frisco Town Hall mid-April.
- The Town of Frisco reserves the right to limit food categories for each event.
- Frisco businesses and non-profits will be given first priority over vendors from other areas in the county or outside the county.
- Confirmations will be sent out by the end of April.
- The Town of Frisco will notify each vendor via e-mail 10 days prior to each event with information regarding placement of vendor booths and specific setup, selling and break-down times.
- Check back soon for more details!
Planning an event?
Try our Event Management Software solution!