The Frisco Adventure Park tubing hill is open for the 2014/2015 season!!!!
The Frisco Adventure Park tubing hill is a great place for kids to be kids and adults to be kids again! The hill features lengthy 1200-foot tubing lanes with lift service up the hill for tubing daily from 10am to 5pm.
If you plan on tubing we strongly suggest making a tubing reservation. Please note that you will be required to provide a $10 per person deposit when making a reservation and this will be refunded if you cancel by 5pm on the day before you have your reservation. Reservations are always highly recommended. Register online by clicking here or you can call 970-668-2558 to register by phone. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tubing reservation. Walk-ins will be accepted when space is available.
*Please note that you will be required to provide a $10 per person deposit when making a reservation and this will be refunded if you cancel by 5pm on the day before you have your reservation. Reservations are always highly recommended.
|Tubing Rate||$25/ person|
|Additional Tubing Hour||$10/ person|
Open 7 days a week starting November 27th, 2014
Daily 10:00am to 6:00pm
1 hour tubing sessions start every 15 minutes from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Tube and lift ticket is included in your hourly cost.
The Adventure Park also hosts ”human hamster wheels” known as Tumble Bubbles every Friday – Sunday from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm for a different kind of adventure on the snow.
1. Riders must be 36 inches tall.
2. You must have a valid lift ticket for the magic carpet to access the tubing hill (included in your tubing fee).
3. Tubing while impaired or visibly intoxicated will not be allowed.
4. One rider per tube.
5. Follow attendant’s signals before beginning to tube.
Immediately leave the tubing lane once your tube comes to a stop and look uphill for approaching tubes before crossing other lanes to exit.
If you book a reservation in advance, a $10 per person deposit will be required and you must cancel by 5pm on the day before your reservation in order to avoid a $10 per person cancellation fee.
1. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to fill out important paperwork and watch a safety video.
2. Adults, please plan to accompany your minor children through the registration process and safety briefing whether or not you plan to tube with them.
3. Weather in Summit County can be variable. Please dress in layers. For your convenience, lockers are available in the Day Lodge to store extra belongings.
4. Recommended attire includes a water proof / wind proof outer layer, warm boots, hat, gloves and sunglasses or goggles.
5. Ski boots are generally discouraged.
6. Tubing is available in all weather conditions – snow or sun! Weather conditions may affect track speed.
7. Track conditions will determine if groups of tubers riding down together will be allowed. For your safety, please be prepared to follow the instructions provided by tubing attendants.
8. Warning: Under Colorado law, a skier assumes the risk of any injury to person or property resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing and may not recover from any ski area operator for any injury resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing, including: changing weather conditions; existing and changing snow conditions’ bare spots; rocks; stumps; trees; collisions with natural objects, man-made objects, or other skiers; variations in terrain; and the failure of skiers to ski within their own abilities.