Frisco Historic Park Gazebo
Rentals are in four-hour increments:
$400 + $1.00 per person fee
to groups exceeding capacity
Security Deposit: $100
Maximum Capacity: 100 people
Rental Hours: 6 AM – 10 PM
- Gazebo (18″ x 18″ – Accomodates 100 people).
- Electric hook-ups – 110 volts (available upon request).
- In addition to two picnic tables, 25 folding chairs and two banquet tables are available during regular park hours.
- Restroom facilities available in the schoolhouse museum during regular museum hours. Additional public restrooms are located at 3rd and Main at the Visitor’s Information Center.
Additional Facility Policies:
- Do not utilize, handle or move any historical items, exhibits, outdoor sculptures or park fixtures.
- Consult Museum Coordinator for decorating details.
- All approved decorations must be removed after the event, on the same day.
- All borrowed chairs and banquet tables must be returned to the proper storage when finished.
- Groups with more than 50 people are required to provide a portolet at your own expense and show proof of rental.