The Frisco Day Lodge is a beautiful 4,000 square foot facility with a great room boasting a fire place and comfortable seating for guests to relax and enjoy the scenery. Outdoor seating is available for those nice Summit County sunny days. Restrooms, WiFi, and lockers are available for use. Snacks and beverages are available at the Gold Pan Cafe during hours of operation.
Day Lodge Rules:
- As a public facility, facility restrooms will remain accessible to the community whenever the Day Lodge is open and operational.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted. This is specified by state liquor regulations for businesses holding a liquor permit.
- Alcohol purchased onsite is permitted in the Day Lodge Great Room and surrounding patio area only.
- Outside food is permitted as long as patrons clean up after themselves.
- Use of outside catering is permitted for private functions.
- Use of illegal or controlled substances is not permitted in the Day Lodge facility.
- The Day Lodge is intended for public use and enjoyment. To this end, private parties or businesses may not rent the Day Lodge for more than 3 consecutive days, display or advertise on the premises, or utilize the premises for personal gain.
- Due to the cost of operating the Day Lodge, facility donations or discounts are generally not offered.
- Weapons are not permitted in the Day Lodge except by authorized law enforcement.
- Animals are not permitted in the Day Lodge, unless acting as a service animal.
- Day Lodge maximum capacity is 120.
Private rentals are available during non-operating hours. A rental contract, rental fees, security deposit, and other special fees may apply for individuals and organizations wishing to use the Day Lodge.