Parks & Facilities
Frisco Town Parks and Facilities
Town parks and facilities are for the enjoyment of our visitors and citizens.
A Reservation Request must be submitted to rent any Town owned park, facility, or field. Without a reservation, park and field use is on a first-come-first-served basis. Check the Parks Availability Calendar to see if a park or field is not already being rented on the date and time you wish to use it.
Parks available for rental are the Frisco Marina Park, Historic Park Gazebo, Historic Park Chapel, Meadow Creek Park, Peninsula Ball Field, Peninsula Disc Golf Course, Peninsula Multipurpose Field, and Walter Byron Park.
Reservations for parks and facilities are taken only after January 1st of the year of the reservation, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Most Town owned parks and facilities are not available for rental on holidays (e.g. Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day).
Below are some important park rules and regulations to note if you are interested in using a Town park or facility:
- Park Hours: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Each park has strict limits on capacity. Please visit your desired parks information page for details.
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs, or signs allowed in the ground. Please use weights.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than 3.2% beer in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please utilize Mutt Mitt dispensers.