The primary purpose of the Town of Frisco volunteer program is to enhance the quality of life for those
who live in, work in, or visit our Town. Volunteering promotes involvement in local government and
enables participation by individuals and groups committed to the sustained health and wellness of our
The Frisco community benefits from volunteer involvement that:
• Extends services to the community that would not be available or available to a lesser degree
• Builds understanding of and participation in Town government.
• Strengthens community ties through collaboration and partnership.
• Provides a diversity of ideas and talents.
Benefits to volunteers may include:
• The opportunity to develop skills and gain experience.
• Meet new people.
• An increased understanding of Town government and the opportunity to positively influence its
• Personal satisfaction from activities that is purposeful and meaningful.
Apply for the Volunteer Program Now!
Before applying be sure to read the Volunteer Positions Description for a brief description about what each different volunteer position entails.